Sunday, March 23, 2008

My fire-breathing brother-in-law, PIT Madness, and the Bean Museum

As Ben is now 26 years young, I thought it appropriate to share his fire-breathing ability with the rest of the world. The Fantastic Four have already offered him a job opening, but he's holding out for a position with the X-Men.












Also, we got together with Katy's siblings, cousins, and extended family for a CRAZY game of Pit last week. My ribs are still smarting from Tanya throwing elbows.













And, for the record, Katy's sister Cheryl is the best Bean Museum reptile handler in recent history.

6 comments:

Matt said...

Nice blog, Brian and Katy! I love the picture of the kids staring at Katy's sister while she holds that snake. It's like they're not sure whether to trust her or not! I'm looking forward to some more posts.

Brian Wall said...

Thanks, Matt. Hey, is your blog the Martin Clan one, or are you and Mica setting up your own?

Globe Trotters said...

hmmm. i hope you post some pics, and updates on your travels to england!

The Dalton's said...

Those elbows are brutal, huh? And I was going easy...

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Hey guys! hope you're doing well! add us to your blog friends so we can keep in touch! I hope you loved your hair, Katy!!

Ali Jo said...

what's your email address so i can add you?!?!?!